- as you may or may not have known, this guy and @ScrewPain were the guys responsible for swatting the creatures. this caused a shut down of schools, leak of personal information and innocent people almost got hurt because of it.
- in this time, i’ve kept an eye on spiky’s twitter and he’s swatted several innocent streamers [he posts proof and gloats about it] and plans to keep doing it. he and pain both think they’re invincible and it needs to stop.
- pain said he’s going to pax and im seriously worried he’ll swat that place too, so i just want to post a warning to everyone.
- i know that he is 100% serious who knows what other youtuber or innocent streamer they’ll do it to next.
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE ROOSTERTEETH, SPREAD THE WORD. PEOPLE CAN BE HURT OR KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS.
ATTENTION ALL CONFUSED PEOPLE
- Swatting: A new trend where a Twitch player or Livestreamer is targeted and reported to the police for being a threat. The intention is to watch the Livestreamer or Twitch player be arrested live on camera.
- If you see anyone bragging that they are the culprits behind a ‘swatting’, report them immediately. Especially to the authorities.
ROOSTER TEETH HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT A THREAT HAS BEEN MADE. THEY HAVE TAKEN PRECAUTIONS. DO NOT CONTACT ROOSTER TEETH ABOUT THIS. THEY KNOW.
Please spread THIS version around so people are further informed.
This is the one time of year that I love wasps.
Not because the wasps themselves get any nicer. They’re horrid little creatures year round. No, it’s because I have a couple of big apple trees out back, and late August, early September is when the apples start ripening.
Now, if you don’t harvest your own fruit, there are two things you need to know about apples.
The first thing you need to know about apples is that, when apples get ripe, they tend to fall from the tree at the slightest breeze.
I often work late at the office; by the time I get home, there are piles of apples scattered everywhere - and sure enough, the wasps are out in force, gorging themselves on the fruit. When I go to clean up the windfallen apples, the wasps naturally do the “rawr, I’ma fuck you up!” routine for which wasps are known.
The second thing you need to know about apples is that they ferment very rapidly in the late August heat.
So: the wasps try to come at me, but they’re too drunk to fly. They get about an inch off the ground, then faceplant directly into the turf, flip over onto their backs, and lay there, legs twitching in the air as they try in vain to find something to sting.
Perhaps I’m a man of simple pleasures, but I bust up laughing every. single. time.
I tried to reblog this with a witty tag, but Tumblr took it as serious advice:
i don’t care if it’s a only a joke, please don’t make comments about how someone’s choice of field of study isn’t going to take them anywhere because it can be a great source of stress and your joke won’t help.
also, destroy the idea that we should only pursue dreams if they are likely to give you status in this capitalist piece-of-shit society.
There’s cameraman abuse on this one.
miscommunication as a plot device makes me angry
if you just talked to each other but no
the only disadvantage to cereal is you cant hear anything while watching tv
Some transparent Goodras based on different kinds of nudibranchs for you and your nerd blog. (free for noncommercial use)